Maintaining your Woody Oven.
Part 4 of our essential guide.
Cleaning your oven
- Warm water and microfibre cloth.
- Dishwasher liquid and microfibre cloth - for tough dirt & grime.
- Glass cleaner and microfibre cloth - for fingerprints.
- Stainless steel cleaner - to return the shine.
- Polish along the grain of the stainless steel - prevents streaks.
- Dry your surface with a clean towel - prevents spotting.
- Mineral oil - returns shine to stainless.
- Scrape left over food and ash from your stone.
- Wipe your stone with a lightly damp cloth.
- Use an abrasive pad / cloth on stainless steel or top cover.
- Use bleach - strong solutions will damage the stainless steel.
- Use a dirty cloth - grains of dirt can scratch.
- Fully submerge or get your pizza stone fully wet.
Ensure that your oven has fully cooled and use your protective cover / carry bag supplied with your oven.