Read our T&C's below:
Read our T&C's below:
We are very confident in our products build quality and effectiveness at cooking delicious food! Hence why we offer a 3-year warranty. If you’re having issues our team will aim to rectify them as quickly as possible, in the rare case you have a defective or damaged component, we will replace it quickly and efficiently.
• You must register your pizza oven online at woodyoven.com within 60 days of when you receive it.
• The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product and does not extend to products that have been resold.
• You will be required to provide proof of purchase.
• The warranty is for residential or domestic use only.
• Any replacement parts issued by us are covered by the time remaining on the original warranty.
• If you have altered the products in any manner, the warranty is void.
• Our team will try and troubleshoot any issues you may have, to try and solve your problem as fast as possible.
• The warranty is subject to you using the oven in accordance with the instructions (available here) and the guides we produce.
What is covered?
• Our promise to you is that during the applicable warranty period, our product will be free from any material defects and workmanship. - This means if the defect prevents you from using your oven, we will replace it.
• Faulty component parts will be repaired or replaced
• If the fault is integral to the entire oven, we will replace the whole oven. - We will ask you to return the existing oven in this case, so that we can diagnose the issue.
• User error.
• Reasonable wear & tear.
• Discolouration or heat tarnishing.
• Surface rust.
• Water damage.
• Any gas regulators or hoses, Limited to 2 years
• Excessive exposure to salt air conditions.
• Severe weather conditions and natural disasters.
• Minor distortions or warping caused by prolonged exposure to heat. Where such warping does not prevent use of the oven.
• Use of the ovens with incorrect fuels.
• Any improper use of the ovens.
• This warranty shall not affect your consumer or other statutory rights.
• In no event shall recovery under the warranty be for an amount greater than the original purchase price of the oven sold.
• Woody Oven continually strives for improvement, and therefore, may from time to time change the design of its products. This warranty does not cover Woody Oven being obligated to include such design changes into previously manufactured products. Any such changes, made at Woody Ovens discretion, cannot be construed as an admission that previous designs were defective.
• The 3-year warranty is voluntarily offered and will cease to apply after the 3-year period from the day when the customer receives their product (where the user has registered).
• If the user has not registered their product with Woody Oven, the warranty is limited to the standard manufacturer warranty of 2 years from the date of purchase.
• We shall have no liability to you (whether Woody Oven are found to breach the applicable warranty or not) for the cost of removing the products returned to us under the above conditions or for re-installing after they have been returned.
• If you give us notice in writing during the applicable warranty period within a reasonable amount of time following the discovery that the oven does not comply with the applicable warranty as previously set out; and we are given a reasonable opportunity to examine the product and we determine that the product does not comply with the warranty as set out then we shall, at our discretion, repair or replace the defective product.
• In certain circumstances, at our discretion, we may decide to refund the price of the oven based on the market value of the product at the time any refund was payable and would take into consideration any wear and tear as well as normal market depreciation.
• We reserve the right to require that faulty ovens be returned to us. In such circumstances we shall cover the cost of the return carriage by normal means and a replacement oven will be delivered free of charge by us to you at the original delivery address.
• If, following inspection of the returned oven, we determine that, acting reasonably, there has been no breach in the warranty for the oven as set out, we will return the product to you, at your cost, and require return to us of any replacement oven that has been provided to you.
JK & JA Holdings Ltd.
Co No: 12367617 | VAT: 344865081
Reg Office: 386 Buxton Road, Stockport, England, SK2 7BY
Codham Hall Industrial Estate,
Great Warley, Essex, CM13 3JT